Behavioral Health Clinic
The Behavioral Health Clinic (BHC) at Lincoln is a specialty area which focuses on mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, and Substance Abuse. Individual psychosocial assessments are provided with recommendations for follow up treatment which may include medications, one on one counseling, or referral into the community where patient needs may be met more appropriately.
Our staff consists of:
- Adult and child psychiatrists with assistance from residents of Duke University Medical Center who rotate through our clinic for a period of one year.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers, several of whom are bilingual for our Spanish speaking patients.
- Case Manager/Social Workers, one of whom is bilingual.
- Licensed Substance Abuse Counselors
- Psychiatric assessments and follow up for medication monitoring for adults, adolescents, and children
- Psychosocial Assessments and follow up counseling for adults
- Substance Abuse Assessments and follow up treatment for adults
- Case Management, referring, linking, and coordinating services within the community
- Crisis Assessment and referrals for higher level of care if needed
Referrals may come through:
- Primary Care Physician
- Other health or mental health community agencies, hospitals, clinics
For additional information or questions contact: 919-956-4057