- The Adult Medicine Clinic at Lincoln Community Health Center provides medical care for the 19 year old through the geriatric age period.
- Services are available from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturday.
- Adult Medicine treats acute disease, manages chronic disease and encourages preventative health practices.
- Adult patients are entitled to receive education about preventative health measures and risk reduction as part of their overall health care plan.
- Patients are encouraged to have a single primary provider.
- A provider is on call after clinic hours and on weekends for urgent medical problems.
- An answering service based at Duke Regional Hospital receives all after-hours calls related to the clinic and refers them to the provider on call.
Our provider are:
- Anjana Acharya,MD
- Faye Banks,MD
- Leo Thomas Barber,MD
- Erica Friedman, PA-C
- John Gibson, MD
- Deborah Johnson, MD
- Barbara Johnston, MD
- Cathleen Melton,MD
- Pamela Mund,MD
- Byron Randolph,MD
- Veronica Ray,MD